Friday, 26 June 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award


This is a new one for me as I'm fairly new to the bloggersphere and a bit clueless when it comes to awards and things of that nature! So, when I was nominated by the lovely Emily and Leonni (who I'd like to say a huge thank you too) for The Versatile Blogger Award, I had to have a little search about what this was all about.

It's apparently an award we can pass on to each other to acknowledge the blogs we like as a way of showing appreciation for them & their blogs! Therefore, this was definitely an opportunity I didn't want to miss as there are a lot of blogs I read and love!



The general rules are....

  •  Thank the person who gave you this award.
  •  Include a link to their blog.
  •  Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
  •  Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
  •  Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

My nominations are...
Emma
Lauren
Lotte
Stephen
Kelseigh
Eleanor
Jennifer
Lilly
Oresiriteru
Hayley
Stephie & Ella
Leanne
Anna
Lauren Marie
Emily

Sorry if you've been nominated before!

Then finally, this is the hard bit and I've had to put my thinking cap on!

7 Things About Me
❤ I've been with my boyfriend since I was 14.
❤ I'm an only child.
❤ I LOVE Blink-182. They've been my favourite band for years.
❤ Approximately half of my wardrobe is sourced from charity or vintage shops.
❤ If I could live anywhere in the UK, I'd either choose Stratford-upon-Avon or Manchester!
❤ If I could live anywhere abroad, I'd choose New York or Sant'Agnello, Italy.
❤ Buying make-up is a minor obsession and I have way more than I could ever possibly need.


Charlotte xo

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the nomination sweetheart, well deserved! I think it's so cool that a lot of your clothes are either vintage or from charity shops, that makes for a beautiful varied wardrobe I'm sure! Loved learning more about you. :D xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! It definitely does. I think I'm a bit addicted to them. I can't go past one without having a look :) x

      Delete
  2. You are most welcome for the nomination, I love the style of your blog! And I love that you source most of your clothes from charity or vintage shops, that's a real talent in my eyes lol I never seem to find anything when I go! Great post! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It can definitely be hit and miss but I think it's because I have quite a few locally to search in :) x

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your nomination! Your blog is looking great! You deserve it! :) x

    vvibrantsunset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's so nice of you to say :) x

      Delete
  4. Amazing post dear!
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nomination, Charlotte!

    Seeing Blink 182 live is one of my favourite festival memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) They really are an amazing band! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment <3