Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Rituals Miracle Scrub: Are hand scrubs necessary?

When it comes to using scrubs, I always focus on my body and never my hands. When in reality, my hands are what I should concentrate on the most, as I use them the most!

For years, I've covered my hands in every cream, lotion and potion you can imagine and protected them with cotton gloves overnight in the hopes that when I wake up they will be smooth and soft. I never considered that my hands may need exfoliation as much as my body does to compliment the moisturisers I use.




Rituals Miracle Scrub is the product that has made me realise the importance of this! This is a fine scrub that isn't too gritty so it's gentle on the hands. It would be easy to use a body scrub on your hands to save money but it's so important that we don't over scrub our hands as the skin is much thinner and only needs a light exfoliation to do the job efficiently!


I'm definitely a fan of scents and this scrub doesn't disappoint. It's a blend of Ginseng and Ginkgo Biloba with a strong smell that is hard to describe but it's quite a sweet, florally aroma. The oils mixed into the scrub are easily absorbed into the skin which help restore elasticity and moisture. After you have washed off the scrub and patted your hands dry, there is still a water resistant moisturising layer of oil left on the skin, which demonstrates the products dual ability to balance moisture and exfoliate at the same time. 


After use, my hands feel completely smooth and smooth. I use this as part of a night regime a few times a week, along with moisturising with a thick cream afterwards for maximum benefit.

If you think this scrub is right up your street, you can buy it here!



Are hand scrubs part of your beauty regime?


Charlotte xo

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the Rituals range - all of their things smell so divine! But, to be hones - I don't feel an extra hand scrub is that necessary... I'll stick to my diy version made of coconut oil and sugar. :)

    X,
    Sugarpeaches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just feel this hand scrub is something a little extra special but coconut oil is such a wonder product! :) x

      Delete
  2. I can't say that I've ever tried anything from Rituals although everything I read is always positive. Enjoyed reading, and admit, I have never thought of using a hand scrub.....until now....Stephen :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit of an odd concept but I'd definitely suggest giving a hand scrub a try! x

      Delete
  3. heeey! hope you have a great day! do you want to follow each other via bloglovin? if yes, just follow me there and i'll follow you back soon! http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like such a great product to pamper myself with. You are right, hand totally get neglected. The ginseng and ginkgo scent sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this hand scrub as well & I adore it. It smells delicious & makes my hands super soft. I only use it about once a week though. Great review. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! It really is divine :) x

      Delete
  6. oooh that sounds great, I have never tried rituals but I heard good stuff about it, and I got my gran some of their stuff ;) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment <3