Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Lush Haul!

Ever since I was drawn into a Lush shop by the sweet scents of lovely products when I was younger, I've never looked back! I decided to have a pre-birthday celebration splurge and here are the goodies I bought!


Whoosh Shower Jelly smells amazing! Even though it's a bit awkward to use it offers something a bit different compared to your average shower gel.

My skin is very sensitive to harsh skin treatments so I thought I'd give Grease Lightning Spot Treatment a try. It's an easy to use gel and so far I've noticed a big difference to my skin. I'd definitely recommend giving this a go if you have sensitive skin too.


I've previously bought the Cosmetic Warrior face mask but couldn't stand the garlic smell so Catastrophe Cosmetic was my next face mask attempt. The scent is much more fragrant and it left my skin feeling so soft.


I use the Eau Roma Water countless times a day. It definitely aids skin hydration and is cooling and calming.

When it comes to Lush shower gels, It's Raining Men has always been my go-to honey scented paradise. However, Happy Hippy is divine! If you like grapefruit, you'll adore this!

  

What are your favourite Lush products?

Charlotte xo

4 comments:

  1. Love there products! smell so good!!

    I just bought a lots of products for summer as well....

    www.humancat.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous! I can't get enough of Lush :) x

      Delete
  2. great post going to lush soon so this gives me some ideas. great blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you liked it :) x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment <3