Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Birchbox July 2014

This month's theme was Sun, Sea & Sand which is definitely appropriate with the current heatwave!


From left to right:

BENEFIT THE POREFESSIONAL - RRP £24.50

I was so happy to find this in my box! I've heard so many good things about it but couldn't warrant spending the hefty price tag on an item that I might not even like! It definitely left my skin feeling smooth like advertised but I'm still indecisive about it erasing pores!

LAQA & CO. SHEER LIP LUBE PENCIL IN BEES KNEES - RRP £14

This is one gorgeous lip pencil! The shade is a pale orange which glides on easily. It's the perfect size for my bag and isn't drying either.

BALANCE ME WONDER EYE CREAM - RRP £20

It's never too early to use anti-wrinkle creams as they always say prevention is better than cure! This was a welcome addition but isn't something I'd buy again in a hurry.

WELEDA SEA BUCKTHORN CREAMY BODY WASH - RRP £7.95

A divine smelling body wash that I usually wouldn't buy due to the price when there's so many gorgeous, cheaper body washes!

WHISH THREE WHISHES LAVENDER  BODY BUTTER  - RRP £14.50

Unlike many, I'm a huge lavender fan but this wasn't what I expected scent-wise. The lotion was lightly scented and powdery and wasn't my cup of tea. The sample was also practically empty so in all honesty there is no way I could judge this product on its nourishing qualities unfortunately!

 VITA COCO NATURAL COCONUT WATER IN LEMONADE - £2.29

A thirst-quenching lifestyle extra. The only full size item in the box!


Again, I wasn't overwhelmed by the boxes contents but I was fairly happy with a few of the samples. The only disappointment is that every item was sample sized this time around when usually there's a full size item in the mix! The only benefit of this is that I have lots of lovely samples to take away on holiday!


 Are you subscribed to any beauty boxes?

Charlotte xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment <3