Sunday, 20 July 2014

August 2014 Magazine Freebies!

This month is great to nab a few freebies for the August 2014 editions of magazines as they seem to be so many lovely items around!

At the top of my list was Glamour for a mini Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry or Woppin' Watermelon! After a lot of searching in many shops I've pretty much given up my Chubby Stick search! I could only find the magazines with the High Impact Mascara and Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion+, which although a bargain - weren't what I was hoping for!

Marie Claire also has Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm or Moisture Rich Face Cream to choose between! 

The one I ended up buying was InStyle for the Neal's Yard Remedies Geranium & Orange Hand Cream. This is full size and worth £10! The cream is a decent consistency but I just can't fully appreciate the scent as to me it smells like Turkish delight - which I've never been a fan of! Nevertheless, there are plenty of magazines to find the perfect freebie for you so get exploring your local newsagent's!



 Have you been lucky enough to find a Chubby Stick? 

Charlotte xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment <3