Friday, 13 June 2014

Birchbox June 2014

This is my second ever Birchbox and it's unfortunately not as exciting as May's in my opinion but there are still some lovely items included!

June's box theme is based around football and the World Cup.

Here's a little run down of the items, starting with my favourite!

1. BEAUTYBLENDER + BEAUTYCLEANSER. From £16

I've read so much about this little gem but I've never wanted to splash out on a make-up sponge to the extent of £16+ so this was a pleasant surprise! I LOVE the shape of the sponge and the cleansing soap that comes with it so I'll be trying this out soon!



2. OPI Nail Lacquer - The Brazil Collection - Cajun Shrimp. £11.95

I never refuse a pretty nail varnish and this ticks all the boxes for me! A summery red shade with added glitter!



3. YVES ROCHER - Sheer Botanical Lipstick. Introductory price £9.90

I'm a huge fan of red lippy at the moment and Yves Rocher never disappoint. This lipstick is creamy, smells divine and has a fairly decent introductory price point! An all rounder!


4. NAOBAY - Body Radiance Lotion. £14.

This just pips my least favourite to the post by fragrance alone. With a mixture of olive oil, shea butter and avocado oil I can see this being an incredibly soothing lotion and it's organic for good measure.


5. EMBRYOLISSE - Lait-Crème Concentrè. From £12.99

I love a nice moisturiser and again, I can see this being lovely to use based on other reviews but I just preferred other items in the box on this occasion!

Birchbox also added a Brazil-Inspired Flip Flop keyring too!

Caudalie items have appeared in other boxes which I would have loved to try but I suppose it's just the luck of the draw!




What do you think of this months contents?

Charlotte xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment <3