Thursday, 27 March 2014

Fragrance Direct Beauty Buys

I'd never ordered from Fragrance Direct before but I was pleasantly surprised! There are lots of named brands such as Ciate and Dainty Doll for amazing prices so I was spoilt for choice and I bought a few things for my mom for Mother's Day too!

Here are some of my favourite buys!
I bought this Dainty Doll eyeliner pencil for the grand total of 99p! I've wanted to try the Dainty Doll eyeliners for a long time but for £10.50 a pop I couldn't warrant buying anything! This eyeliner is in 'Goody Two Shoes' which is a dark brown. It's easy to apply and I've found it lasts all day!

Again, for 99p instead of the RRP of £5.99 I bought these Bourjous anti-chip polishes in a light pink and a red. 











           
                                       
This Calvin Klein creme lipstick was £2.25 as oppose to £13.50!!! This colour is 'henna' and the photo doesn't do it justice!!


Have you tried Fragrance Direct for beauty items?


Charlotte xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment <3