Monday, 3 February 2014

Revlon Neon Nail Art!

I previously posted about my Poundland finds and I was super excited about the Revlon Nail Art Neon in Killer-Watt!

Revlon Nail Art Neon Ultra Killer-Watt
The colour looks beautiful on and has a real summery feel which cheered up this cold spell we are having at the moment!

I applied the white colour in the duo first which is meant to help enhance the neon look of the polish. Even though the polish was thicker in consistency, it applied easily. The neon pink colour applied smoothly and after two coats of this I was very pleased with the final result for the grand total of 97p!

Revlon Nail Art Neon Ultra Killer-Watt w/ Dior Gel Top Coat

Have you tried any Revlon Neon colours?


Charlotte xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment <3