Friday, 31 January 2014

97p Beauty Bargains at Poundland!


I love Poundland as each time I have a mooch the beauty items are different as their stock turnaround is so quick! I’m also quite lucky as I have one of their 97p stores quite close to me so I travel there every so often to get even better bargains. (the 3p feels worth it!)

Here are the items I bought on my last visit to the 97p Poundland!


Rimmel Glam Eyes HD eyeshadow
I was so excited to find this Rimmel glam eyes pallette as I love how long their eyeshadows last so I can't wait to use this one.

Revlon Nail Art Neon Ultra Killer-Watt

Revlon Nail Art Neon Ultra Violet and Atomic Pink
I was a little sceptical as to how neon these Revlon nail art duos would be so I initially just bought the 'Killer-Watt' one. However, it was quite bright on application so I went and got the 'atomic pink' and 'ultra violet' duos the next day. These retail at £7.99 in Boots!

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Lick-O-Rich
There was only one of these left so I was quite happy I snapped this one up! I've always wanted to try the Barry M range of textured nail polishes but I wasn't sure if they'd feel too gritty and be a waste of money so this will be perfect to try out first!
Revlon Chroma Chameleon
This caught my eye as I like the gold and green blend and the two tone effect.

Rimmel Stay Glossy 3D Lights, Camera, Action!
This is a lovely corally, pink colour with lots of shimmer and is retailing for £6.29 in Boots!

Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Retro Chic Gel Liner
I'd never seen the 'Glam Crystals' range in Poundland before so I was super excited to find this! The Collection 2000 glitter liners have always been a favourite of mine as they have a range of colours and are super easy to apply!



What’s your favourite bargain beauty find?


Charlotte xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment <3